Houston's Top Rated
Google Five Star
License To Carry
Live Class Online Class $79 / $79
A Word From Your Instructor...
Getting a Texas License To Carry is a Three Part Process:
1. Schedule & Take Your LTC Class & Complete a Shooting Proficiency Test.
2. Make Application With the Texas Department of Public Safety For a LTC.
3. Schedule & Complete Your Fingerprints at a Nearby IDENTOGO Location.
The "Here Is What To Do" Section Below will Guide You Step By Step In Assisting You With The Process. We have worked very hard to be one of the top License To Carry Classes in Texas with over 13,000 graduates since 2011. We have made thousands of friends over the years and we invite you to join our family. Hope to see you soon, thanks!
Donna C. / 5 stars
Texas Concealed Handgun Licensing Course / CHL America / CHL-Training.com / Jul 08, 2020 10:00 AM
Review as of Jul 11, 2020 4:12 PM
The class was awesome. My instructor was amazing. He took his time and taught us everything we needed to know. No one left the class without knowing exactly we needed to know about being registered to carry a gun. Best instructor ever. He was awesome.
HERE IS WHAT TO DO...
2. Reserve a 4 Hour LIVE or ONLINE License To Carry Class,
Two Hour Online Qualification Class or Gun Rental HERE
3. After Reserving Your Class, Book Your Class HERE
6. Protect You and Your Family With Unlimited Legal Defense Representation - $10.95 Per Mo. With Texas Law Shield HERE
LICENSE TO CARRY FIGURES
1. License To Carry - LIVE Class or ONLINE Class - $79.00
2. Online Application with the DPS: Regular Citizen $40.00
(Current Military - $0 / Veteran - $25.00)
3. Fingerprinting at IDENTOGO (25 Area Locations.) $9.95 plus tax
4. Marksman Indoor Shooting Range - Range fee - $15.00
If Needed, Ammunition Is Available At the Range.
If Needed, .22 Caliber Glock 44 Gun Rental Including 50 Rounds of Ammunition From
CHL-Training - $25 Cash In Class or $27.50 Using Debit or Credit..