Houston's Top Rated
Google Five Star
License To Carry
Live Class Online Class $79 / $79
A Word From Your Instructor...
Getting a Texas License To Carry is a Three Part Process:
1. Schedule & Take Your LTC Class & Complete a Shooting Proficiency Test.
2. Make Application With the Texas Department of Public Safety For a LTC.
3. Schedule & Complete Your Fingerprints at a Nearby IDENTOGO Location.
The "Here Is What To Do" Section Below will Guide You Step By Step In Assisting You With The Process. We have worked very hard to be one of the top License To Carry Classes in Texas with14,000 graduates since 2011. We have made thousands of friends over the years and we invite you to join our family. Hope to see you soon, thanks!
Donna C. / 5 stars
Texas Concealed Handgun Licensing Course / CHL America / CHL-Training.com / Jul 08, 2020 10:00 AM
Review as of Jul 11, 2020 4:12 PM
The class was awesome. My instructor was amazing. He took his time and taught us everything we needed to know. No one left the class without knowing exactly we needed to know about being registered to carry a gun. Best instructor ever. He was awesome.
HERE IS WHAT TO DO...
2. Reserve 1. A LIVE License To Carry Class;
Or 2. An ONLINE Class with Shooting Qualification Included
Or 3. An ONLINE Class Shooting Qualification Only HERE
3. Book Your Class After Reserving Your LTC Class HERE
7. Unlimited Legal Defense Representation - Definately Get This... You Just Shot Somebody In Self Defense?... You've Got A Lawsuit Coming Your Way! Protect You and Your Family From the Costs of Lawsuits & Financial Ruin. Only $10.95 Per Month With Texas Law Shield HERE
LICENSE TO CARRY FIGURES
1. License To Carry - LIVE Class or ONLINE Class - $79.00
2. Online Application with the DPS: Regular Citizen $40.00
(Current Military - $0 / Veteran - $25.00)
3. Fingerprinting at IDENTOGO (25 Area Locations.) $9.95 plus tax
4. Marksman Indoor Shooting Range - Range fee - $15.00
Ammunition and Gun Rentals Are Available At the Range.